It is only 7:37 and I have had to break up 3 fights over a pink car, make my husband breakfast, pack his lunch, give the girls their breakfast, make coffee for E (I don't drink coffee), pack Ellie's lunch and snack for school, get the girls dressed, get myself dressed........this is a normal day and today for some reason I would like nothing more than to go back to bed, pull those cover over my head and just lay in bed and watch the Today Show- Sesame Street for grown-ups as my brother calls it- I am tired, it is grey and rainy out and I have that taste in my mouth- the one that warns you- hey sucker, it's about time you get sick again- don't you have fun plans for the weekend? Let's get you sick for that!
I just want to go back to bed.......I am sure the sheets are still warm from last nights slumber.....

Comments