So I was about to sit down and write about my day and all the things that went wrong- too many poopy diaper, spilled sodas, crazy kids but right now all I want to do is thank god for my beautiful healthy children and go into their rooms and give them one more kiss goodnight.........I was just reading about a photographer that is involved with an organization called "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep" she takes pictures of children that are dying- their last days, hours and minutes. She was had spent the day at the hospital taking pictures of a mom holding her baby for last time- just typing that makes me well up.........what a wonderful gift this photographer is giving this family.
So tonight I will be thankful that I had messes to clean up, that my bathroom floor is covered in water because that means that I have 2 healthy children.

Comments