This is Mary Grace making her butterfly- she had so much fun making it!
Last night while Erich was at golf the girls and I decided to do some gardening. I planted red & yellow bell peppers and some basil and the girls both planted some flower seeds- they LOVE watering the garden so instead of giving them watering can and over watering the flowers I give them each a spray bottle and let them go to town. I have never tried to grow veggies so I am super excited about this- will keep you posted.
We are hoping to do some work on the outside of our house- we are going to pour a concrete slab on the side of our house- perfect for the kiddie pool that girls have grown to love playing in each summer. We are fixing our front porch and staining the deck- there is nothing better than spending time in the backyard. We do chalk, bubbles, play on the swing set and in the sandbox, even a big tub of water is amusing to the girls! So having a nice backyard is always a plus!
I am off to cook dinner- brats, mac & cheese and salad- YUMMY!

Comments