My Family




These are the people I love most in the world.........the people that drive me crazy, make me laugh till it hurts, cry with joy, cry with sorrow- they are the 3 most important people in the world to me.




If I had to list all the reason I love being a wife and mother we would be here for a while but I will give you a few:
-Snowy days where we stay in our jammies all day and eat pancakes
-warm summer days where we spend afternoons just playing with buckets of water
-Sunday morning @ Denny's......we get to sit and color, talk about our week and eat food that's not at all good for you but is super yummy!
-Dance parties with my girls, our favorite is still Party in the USA!
-Arts and Crafts- I finally have a reason to break out the glitter
-family movie nights where we are all squished in the living room eating popcorn with a few M&M's sprinkled on top
-sitting on the deck with my husband after the kids are asleep, just enjoying the silence and good company

Now the thoughts of my perfect family are pushed aside....E is running out the door to work a basketball game, the girls are screaming at each other over a plastic apple, the kitchen is a mess and all I can think of it putting the girls in bed, watching last nights episode of Grey's and eating a skinny cow ice cream cone.

And ladies don't be too jealous but I am going on a date night with my husband tomorrow night......a Mel Gibson movie and Hooters chicken wings- can you guess who planned that night? Can you tell that I will do anything to get out of the house?

Comments