Sunday Night

Back in St. Louis after a quick weekend in KC celebrating my father-in-laws 60th birthday. Lots of good food and fun times with the family- you can't beat that!

I have a fun week ahead, friends over for a play date on Tuesday (more on that later) a trip to the Magic House and the best part, E and I have decide to do absolutely nothing next weekend! We want a relaxing weekend with just the girls so we are going to have a family movie night on Saturday- any recommendations?

I am counting down the day until warm weather is here.....I keep dreaming about sitting on our back deck, watching the girls play in the backyard, tending to my garden- thinking of what I want to plant in my garden, I love when we can eat dinner outside and just hang out. I am SICK of the cold, bundling up in coats and sweaters, having dry itchy skin and the dull gray sky...give me sun.....PLEASE!!!!

Comments