Italian Crockpot Chicken

Ingredients:
8 oz cream cheese
3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 stick butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 package of dry Italian dressing mix
Salt and pepper to taste

Put the chicken breasts in a crock pot. Add the butter and the Italian dressing mix. Cook on low for 4-5 hours, then cut up chicken breasts into small pieces. Add cream cheese (cut into cubes to melt faster). Also add the cream of chicken soup. Cook an additional half hour. Serve over rice or noodles.

**I usually dilute the sauce a little bit by adding milk--especially when serving over noodles.

This has been simmering in my crockpot for a few hours now and it smells great! I had some cream on hand so I added a little to thin it out. I am going to serve this over rice with some fruit on the side- YUMMY!

Comments