La Loo

I am not a fan of character clothes for kids.....or adults so when I found out we were going to Disney World I called my friend Nayla and asked her to make some Princess and Mickey Mouse shirts for my girls- I even had one made for my sister-in-law that said "Aunt Princess Katie" with a crown on it (she is obsesses with crowns and loves it when the girls call her that) I LOVE the shirts she made! They were way cuter than anything we saw when we were there so I was once again a happy customer.
So if you are looking to have some really cute things made check out my friend Nayla- owner/creator/all around awesome Mama at La Loo




Comments

  1. Thanks for including me in your blog Nenny!!! The girls look SO cute in their shirts! I hope you had a great time in Disney! If anyone wants to check out La Loo you can go to www.laloo.net or call for an appointment at 314-276-5912!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment