Easter

Easter was wonderful this year! My in-laws came in town and Sunday night we had a nice relaxing dinner and the men fixed the toilet (that has been running forever!) while I filled the girls Easter baskets.
Sunday was a beautiful day! We had brunch at the Botanical Gardens and then walked around and looked at all the beautiful flowers that were blooming. We headed home and had an Easter egg hunt after that my parents stopped by and dropped of Easter baskets for the girls and we all headed over to my cousins for some fun. All in all it was so nice and just relaxing, no rushing around....we just got to enjoy family and beautiful weather!

My sweet little girl is growing up....isn't she just beautiful????

Mary Grace is a tough one to get a good picture of, she is always on the go and looking everywhere but at the camera.....very different from her sister Ellie who LOVES having her picture taken!

The makes my heart melt....sister, friends forever.

Trying our the new shades from the Easter bunny

Even beautiful with butterfly glasses on!

Comments