Peanut Butter Pizza

This recipes is from our family in Ohio, it is so yummy! I have been thinking about it forever and I just got the recipe from our cousin Jackie. I am making this today and plan on eating most of it while I relax on Mother's Day :) I might share with E and the girls.....the key word is might!
Enjoy!

Peanut Butter Pizza

1/2 C sugar
1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C margarine
1/2 C peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg
1 1/2 C flour
2 C miniature marshmallows
6 oz chocolate chips

Mix together sugar, brown sugar, margarine, peanut butter, vanilla, egg and flour with a hand mixer. Dough will be thick. Spread in the bottom of a pizza pan. Form a rim around the edge. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the marshmallows and chocolate chips over the top and bake for 5-8 more minutes until lightly browned.

Comments