these are the days



"These are the days you might fill with laughter until you break.
These days you might feel a shaft of light make its way across your face.
And when you do you'll know how it was meant to be.
See the signs and know their meaning.
It's true, you'll know how it was meant to be.
Hear the signs and know they're speaking to you, to you."
10000 Maniacs

I love summer! Days of doing nothing with the kids- endless possibilities, should we go to the pool? Stay home and play in the backyard? Go see a free movie? Do an art project? Bake something?
We stay up late and sleep in....have popsicle parties in the afternoon.
Life is just good right now.
Good friends to have play dates with, BBQ with and meet at the pool, it's just a great time.
I am enjoying every minute of it, because before I know it my girls will be older and I will look back on these days wishing I had just one more day of splashing around the Webster Pool them.

Comments