things I love about summer

1. Hanging out with friends and their kiddos.
I love the WGPD wives! It is so fun to see out kids run around with each other

2. Flexible schedules. late bedtimes = sleeping in

3. My garden....I LOVE looking outside to see my budding garden! Even though I am battling the squirrels over my tomatoes, I love thinking of all the possibilities of what I can cook.
Growing in my garden: red & yellow peppers, cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, strawberries (kind of) green beans and mint- perfect for mojitos!!

4. Lazy days at the pool. Nothing beats the pool on a hot sticky summer day

5. Polar Pop from Circle K.....LOVE getting a HUGE soda in the Styrofoam cup(horrible for the environment I know)
Keeps my soda cold all afternoon and no condensation- LOVE IT!!!!

6. Dinner on the deck with Erich and the girls

Comments