Right Now

I am loving Owl...I keep seeing colorful owl shirts, hair clips and fun things for the girls and I want to buy all of them! And while we are talking about Owls I found an owl vase stand, it is white and beautiful and I want it....if only it wasn't $165 Click here to check it out

This Owl purse is so cute for my girls!

Love this shirt too

This horned owl vase would look great in my kitchen!

My mom just bought these cute clips for the girls

So there you go, you know my latest obsession.
Happy Wednesday!

Comments

  1. Nenny, check out these new clips I have! Add to your owl obsession! They can be hair clippies, hair bands, or made with rings to add to a zipper and create a zipper pull! Felted wool.

    Go to this link to see them! $7 each or 2 for $12! Also available with single initals! http://www.laloo.net/id80.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment