Saturday, May 14, 2011
What you'll need:
template from I am Mama Hear me Roar
paper punches - I used a 2 inch circle punch and a hole punch
1. print out the owl template. (click HERE for template)
2. trace the owl template onto your coloured cardstock and cut out the pieces - use any colours you want and go as fancy or as plain as you like!
3. using your 2 inch paper punch, cut out 2 circle eyes and using a hole punch, cut out 2 black holes for the eyes.
4. glue all your pieces on a large piece of cardstock to make your owl.
5. paint your child's palms and have them stamp them on the paper as the owl's wings.
more information on these crafts:
I am Momma- Hear me Roar
Meet the Dubiens