If I had a million dollars

Did you miss me? I'm back and ready to blog!

One of my favorite songs is "If I had a Million Dollars" by the Barenaked Ladies.  Fun to sit back and think of all the things I would or could do with a million dollars. Here is what's on my list

Been wanting to work on our bedroom, thinking turquoise, yellow and grey is the way to go.  
This is from Bed, Bath and Beyond- love all the cute pillows!



I have been drooling over this shower curtain forever from Anthropologie but $118 for a shower curtain?


Of course I would have to get these hand towels from Anthro too



Thinking about getting an oilcloth tablecloth for the kitchen- LOVE the bright colors and you don't have to change the tablecloth after every little spill. Etsy has really cute patterns- kind of liking #3. from the etsy shop Baby's Indulgence



Been hinting to the hubs that this David Yurman ring would look awesome on my hand




If he buys me the ring then I might have to buy him the RocketBallz 3 Wood he has been wanting


My running list of wants:
a date night with the hubs- something fun like a concert or show
memberships to the Zoo & Botanical Gardens- great for summer with the girls!
dream of taking my girls to Chicago- for American Girl
new glasses
an iPad
sleeping bags & sleeping pads/air mattress for the family (for camping)
Coleman Xtreme cooler (camping)


Ok back to reality.  Must go read this book.


Is it considered the Gimmies when you make a wish/dreaming of list?

Or does it mean that I have NOTHING else to do on a Saturday night when E is out of town?

Either way I still like the song.

and would like a million dollars.

or a shopping spree

Either one would work

Good to be back blog world.  Good to be back!







Comments